We are #Opus and we strive to inspire the world to create and experience interactive content on a scale like never before. Our unique proprietary technology turns literary text into living breathing metaverses within the blink of an eye. As a company, we value creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
And we want you to join us!
We are looking for a video creator and editor for compelling original video and content for social, OTT, our website and other digital platforms. You will collaborate with a creative team to support a slate of content on various platforms. We’re looking for a creative partner, who doesn’t just execute edits, but is willing to contribute recommendations and ideas to develop our videos.
The ideal candidate should have an expertise in video editing, and a current portfolio demonstrating their ability to deliver engaging work. The candidate should be able to edit under deadline pressure and optimize video edits for online audiences. An understanding of story structure is critical.
- Mastering the ability to turn any branded content into a volume of social gold (clips, gifs, graphics, photos, stories, copy, etc.)
- Ability to make relevant content across all platforms and extraordinary skills in video editing and animations.
- Working with a wide range and quality of video and static imagery - from a collection of photography to short video clips - and turning them into content assets built for individual platforms and audiences.
- Collaborating with our creative and product teams to create and manipulate video, a plethora of photography, social copy, gifs, short clips, streaming stories, etc.
- Honing your design and video editing skills utilizing standard industry software and social platforms
- Defines, designs and edits video daily in collaboration with our team through all stages of each project.
- Utilizes advanced editing software and techniques to edit content.
- Executes excellent sound effects, music, graphics, special effects and creative sound design to enhance video.
- Editing every version from the rough project to post production, and finalizing the cut according to deliverable requirements.
- Adept at understanding story structure and assembling the most compelling narratives.
- Works as a team player capable of clearly communicating with key stakeholders.
- Ensuring each video meets the highest video and audio quality standards.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in creating high-quality video content, from pre-production to post-production.
- 4+ Graphic design and video production experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of online production and multimedia storytelling, online publishing systems and technologies.
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
Competitive salary based on experience and skills.
OpusAI Inc is one-of-a-kind US based entertainment content creator and distributor. Our proprietary technology turn literary text into high-fidelity living breathing worlds in the blink of an eye. We have an open and flexible culture that is always evolving. We place strong emphasis on productivity with minimal processes and accelerated personal and professional growth.
This is an on-site opportunity in Lahore, Pakistan.
This opportunity does not cater to third-party, recruiters, remote or freelancers.
Add [email protected] to your email whitelist/safelist to ensure delivery of important job notifications.