We are #Opus and we strive to inspire the world to create and experience interactive content on a scale like never before. Our unique proprietary technology turns literary text into living breathing metaverses within the blink of an eye. As a company, we value creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
And we want you to join us!
The idea candidate has an eye for good aesthetics, a strong attention to detail and a vivid imagination. You not only understand beauty but also are able to integrate varying ideas into a single coherent design while keeping the central theme intact.
- Have full ownership of the entire UX lifecycle: user research, UX Design, UI Design.
- Produce interactive prototypes for experimentation and usability testing.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps that demonstrate app/website functionality and appearance.
- Design Graphic User Interface (GUI) elements.
- Create original graphic designs images, sketches and tables.
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX/UI issues.
- Strong Visual Aesthetics & Design Vision
- Hands-on experience working in Figma, Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator, Canva or similar layout/mockup tools.
- A portfolio of design projects (real or fictional)
- Being able to use raster and vector design tools.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to define a deadline and deliver
Competitive salary based on experience and skills.
OpusAI Inc is one-of-a-kind US based entertainment content creator and distributor. Our proprietary technology turn literary text into high-fidelity living breathing worlds in the blink of an eye. We have an open and flexible culture that is always evolving. We place strong emphasis on productivity with minimal processes and accelerated personal and professional growth.
This is an on-site opportunity in Lahore, Pakistan.
This opportunity does not cater to third-party, recruiters, remote or freelancers.
Add [email protected] to your email whitelist/safelist to ensure delivery of important job notifications.