We are #Opus and we strive to inspire the world to create and experience interactive content on a scale like never before. Our unique proprietary technology turns literary text into living breathing metaverses within the blink of an eye. As a company, we value creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
And we want you to join us!
We have multiple positions for on-site Software Developers for Web, Native, Mobile and Backend in Lahore, Pakistan. This is a mid to senior level position.
- 6+ years of experience with software development (Bachelors Degree required, Masters preferred, self taught can be accommodated with adequate experience).
- 4+ years of experience with using, managing databases (postgresql, mysql, foundationdb)
- Proven problem solving and critical thinking skills
- 4+ years experience with software development lifecycle
- Must be self driven and passionate about own work
- Proven track record with debugging, troubleshooting, fixing issues
- Must be able to manage own time and deliver milestones independently
- 4+ years with git, diff, bash scripting is highly desired.
- 4+ years of experience using Linux is highly desired.
- 4+ years of production experience preferred.
As part of a cross functional team, you will be developing apps, web and mobile for our AI media streaming platform.
Competitive salary based on experience and skills.
OpusAI Inc is one-of-a-kind US based entertainment content creator and distributor. Our proprietary technology turn literary text into high-fidelity living breathing worlds in the blink of an eye. We have an open and flexible culture that is always evolving. We place strong emphasis on productivity with minimal processes and accelerated personal and professional growth.
This is an on-site opportunity in Lahore, Pakistan.
This opportunity does not cater to third-party, recruiters, remote or freelancers.
Add [email protected] to your email whitelist/safelist to ensure delivery of important job notifications.