Social Media Specialist - Gaming and Metaverse
We are #Opus and we strive to inspire the world to create and experience interactive content on a scale like never before. Our unique proprietary technology turns literary text into living breathing metaverses within the blink of an eye. As a company, we value creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
And we want you to join us!
We believe that value tokens will become the standard for digital assets such as art, music, in-game items, items in online games, as well as items in the metaverse. And, over time, we believe this will only grow, and NFTs will play a central role in how fans support their favorite creators and communities.
Our team is rapidly growing and aims to build the largest creator economy on the internet, powered by independent creators, digital goods, and NFTs. We are looking for strong individuals and leaders to help us seed the team, set its strategy, and build for the future. If you ask us, the NFT movement has only just begun, so come and join our team to get started.
- Product positioning: define value proposition for each product, including overall positioning, communication of core benefits, and visual identity
- Social Media strategy and planning: design social media strategy and operational marketing plan for each product across all relevant channels
- Execution of the social media plan: own the execution of social media activities, including hands-on execution, coordinating communications and operational team
- Content marketing: drive thought leadership and content marketing strategy centered around education and providing value to customers
- External visibility: drive increasing visibility through top tier media, conferences, speaking arrangements and targeted events
- Reporting & analytics: build fact-base to monitor and report results of all activities
You will find it easier to do your job if you have the following qualities:
- You love gaming and meme culture
- Must be knowledgeable about industry trends, best practices, and change management
- Clear writing and communication skills
- Passion for data-driven decision-making
- Extensive experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- A team-player mentality - development is a team sport here
Competitive salary based on experience and skills.
OpusAI Inc is one-of-a-kind US based entertainment content creator and distributor. Our proprietary technology turn literary text into high-fidelity living breathing worlds in the blink of an eye. We have an open and flexible culture that is always evolving. We place strong emphasis on productivity with minimal processes and accelerated personal and professional growth.
This is an on-site opportunity in Lahore, Pakistan.
This opportunity does not cater to third-party, recruiters, remote or freelancers.
Add [email protected] to your email whitelist/safelist to ensure delivery of important job notifications.