Personal Assistant To Chief Executive Officer
We are #Opus and we strive to inspire the world to create and experience interactive content on a scale like never before. Our unique proprietary technology turns literary text into living breathing metaverses within the blink of an eye. As a company, we value creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
And we want you to join us!
The ideal candidate is a very proactive and extremely detail-oriented Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant with excellent interpersonal skills, strong speaking and writing skills, and very strong work ethic. This position reports directly to the CEO/Founder and is responsible for all business and personal related duties as delegated by the CEO. This position will primarily provide comprehensive assistance to the CEO so he may focus on his primary responsibilities and maximize his time and effectiveness (i.e. responsible for a wide variety of administrative support duties). OpusAI offers highly competitive compensation based on experience, talent, skill, expertise, knowledge, proven capabilities, and potential capabilities.
- Assist the CEO in the timely management of communications; including written, telephone, email, and social media.
- Compose and edit letters, documents, emails, proposals and ensure follow up with those that require answers, responses, and written replies.
- Assist in the management and organization of the CEOs calendar by scheduling appointments, meetings, engagements, and daily activities, including running errands.
- Manage and coordinate travel for both business and personal arrangements.
- Develop familiarity with all aspects of business and personal.
- Assist in screening calls, email, transmittals, and visitors.
- Prepare agendas, attend meetings, and transcribe correspondence from verbal discussion and notes.
- Coordinate onsite meetings, luncheons, coffees, in-house events.
- Assist in file organization.
- Assist in CRM input and edit (customer relation management).
- Coordinate direct email campaigns (or ability to learn email campaigning).
- Coordinate the hosting of in-house events.
- Edit web site content (non-technical).
- Greet and check-in clients and other guests for meetings and events.
- Perform variety of office and personal errands.
- Conduct ad-hoc research.
- Draft spreadsheets.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Extremely detail oriented to ensure accuracy and quality across all tasks.
- Excellent people skills.
- Creative problem solving.
- Detail to Appearance; dress in a professional manner.
- Must be flexible and willing to work extra time during busy times and on call during weekends and after business hours.
- Must demonstrate a can-do attitude.
- Must be able to complete tasks thoroughly and accurately, with little direction.
- Previous experience handling travel arrangements.
- Ability to read and interpret various documents.
- Ability to speak effectively among executives, clients, customers, and employees.
- Ability to resolve complex administrative problems independently and perform tasks that are diverse and advanced.
- High level of interpersonal skills to interact with coworkers and executives.
- Ability to problem solve and follow through on a variety of tasks.
- Ability to work on business and personal items interchangeably.
- Demonstrate highest level of ethics and ability to maintain confidentiality at all times with all situations and documentation.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and extensive use of software productivity suites i.e Document Editor, Spreadsheet and Presentation Tools.
- Ethics. Works with integrity; Upholds organizational values.
- Dependability. Follows instructions, responds to management direction; results oriented and committed to achieving objectives and tasks as required.
- Teamwork and Collaboration. Exhibits objectivity and openness to others views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit. Communicates effectively.
- Professionalism. approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration; Accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Organizational Support. Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization’s goals and values.
- Quality Management. Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Negotiation. Analyzes each situation, looking for opportunities to make any situation more beneficial for the CEO and the company. Participates effectively in communication to achieve optimum results.
If you do not meet the experience and/or expertise required for this position yet are still highly motivated and passionate about this position, OpusAI offers internship opportunities on a case by case basis. If interested, please inquire about our paid and unpaid internship programs.
Competitive salary based on experience and skills.
OpusAI Inc is one-of-a-kind US based entertainment content creator and distributor. Our proprietary technology turn literary text into high-fidelity living breathing worlds in the blink of an eye. We have an open and flexible culture that is always evolving. We place strong emphasis on productivity with minimal processes and accelerated personal and professional growth.
This is an on-site opportunity in Lahore, Pakistan.
This opportunity does not cater to third-party, recruiters, remote or freelancers.
Add [email protected] to your email whitelist/safelist to ensure delivery of important job notifications.