Organic Growth Manager - SEO Manager
We are #Opus and we strive to inspire the world to create and experience interactive content on a scale like never before. Our unique proprietary technology turns literary text into living breathing metaverses within the blink of an eye. As a company, we value creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
Do you dream in search terms? Does solving global, complex problems using data and insights inspire you? Have you been searching for a role where you can apply your SEO expertise while at the same time growing your marketing toolkit, reaching new audiences in compelling ways.
Join us as we build the future of entertainment and metaverses!!
Reporting to the COO, this role will develop and implement effective search engine optimization (SEO) programs to drive the company’s growth. This includes our SEO, Blog, Socials, and Learning Teams. We want you to bring your creativity and your passion for data, insights, and technical SEO knowledge to the table in order to inspire the next generation of digital marketers. If these ideas make you leap out of bed in the morning, this is the role for you.
Tasks in the role
- Reimagine our approach to the “toppest” of the funnel; answer the question and deliver the solution on how we drive outsize or 10X traffic to our platform.
- Create a totally new way to attract new users, not only through learning but through various tools and supportive aids to inspire the next generation of creators.
- Manage the end-to-end lifecycle for our organic non-brand search channels
- Grow the overall Organic Search practice to deliver six figures in New User Monthly Recurring Revenue (NUMRR), a key driver of our business.
- Partner with colleagues to educate, advocate, and inspire others in the business to contribute to and accelerate Organic Search efforts.
- Identify and execute opportunities to improve our company’s and our content’s search rank, organic traffic, and related conversions.
- Ensure best-in-class content production around all the topics, relevant to our customers and product.
- Constantly stay abreast of new technologies, SEO concepts, and best practices.
Who we are looking for
- We think that this experience and competences will help our future colleague to join the team.
- 5+ years of experience in SaaS or e-commerce platforms preferred.
- The deep foundation of leveraging core SEO concepts (keyword research, user intent, crawlability, mobile-friendly, page speed, etc.) to improve SEO channel performance.
- Data-forward thinker with an understanding of how consumer mindsets translate into data patterns and signals.
- Excellent knowledge of SEO-supporting tools (Google Keyword Planner, Google Search Console, Google PageSpeed Insights, Optimizilla, Answer the Public, and more).
- Outstanding listening, interviewing, meeting facilitation, storytelling, and writing skills.
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- This is an on-site opportunity in Lahore, Pakistan.
- This opportunity does not cater to third-party, recruiters, remote or freelancers.
- All job related emails are sent from [email protected]. Add it to your email whitelist/allowlist to ensure safe delivery.