Media Relationship Manager
We are #Opus and we strive to inspire the world to create and experience interactive content on a scale like never before. Our unique proprietary technology turns literary text into living breathing metaverses within the blink of an eye. As a company, we value creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
And we want you to join us!
About The Role
Are you a PR pro and curious about the metaverse and NFTs?Let's talk! We’re expanding our communications efforts by adding a communications manager to our team. In this position, you’ll be tasked with generating amazing global coverage and building relationships within the organization as well as with reporters and industry peers.
You’ll be living in the metaverse 24/7 so being familiar with crypto and metaverse in general is key in this role, as well as having solid experience in story pitching, story mining and media monitoring.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Cultivate new relationships with print, online, broadcast reporters, producers, bloggers and influencers globally.
- Reactively respond to media inquiries, educate reporters, correct misperceptions about our industry/field/products and work with the team on issues and crisis communications.
- Work with company executives to position Opus as a thought leader among top tier media outlets.
- Collaborate closely with content, growth marketing, product marketing teams and subject matter experts around the company to implement the company's external communication strategy.
- Organize press briefings, media sessions and events, and create press materials including media pitches, FAQs and fact sheets in coordination with the team.
- Storymine with executives to create thoughtful pitches and narratives.
- Measure and report impact of campaigns reflecting on key performance indicators.
- Monitor the social landscape and elevate notable developments and trends
Who You Are
- 5+ years experience in public relations in tech with established connections at major publications
- Bachelor’s Degree in PR, Marketing, Journalism, or equivalent experience preferred
- Avid bitcoin and cryptocurrency enthusiast a must! It's okay if you haven't worked in a crypto PR agency before, but being knowledgeable about the field is essential.
- Excellent organization skills and written and oral communication skills required
- Deep understanding of the social media and influencer community
- Willingness to work hard and roll up your sleeves to get work done, even when at times it is outside the scope of the job
- Ability to develop creative, effective approaches to difficult communications challenges
Competitive salary based on experience and skills.
OpusAI Inc is one-of-a-kind US based entertainment content creator and distributor. Our proprietary technology turn literary text into high-fidelity living breathing worlds in the blink of an eye. We have an open and flexible culture that is always evolving. We place strong emphasis on productivity with minimal processes and accelerated personal and professional growth.
This is an on-site opportunity in Lahore, Pakistan.
This opportunity does not cater to third-party, recruiters, remote or freelancers.
Add [email protected] to your email whitelist/safelist to ensure delivery of important job notifications.