Gaming Partnership Manager
We are #Opus and we strive to inspire the world to create and experience interactive content on a scale like never before. Our unique proprietary technology turns literary text into living breathing metaverses within the blink of an eye. As a company, we value creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
And we want you to join us!
Metaverse Gaming Partnerships Manager will help grow our roster of developers, partners and participate in shaping the direction of our gaming business globally. In this position, you will seek and secure long-term partnership agreements with partners, with responsibility for helping grow our content and community within Games across platforms. You will need to have a deep understanding of the gaming landscape, including game product and platform trends, and evolving business models, including cloud streaming, subscriptions, F2P, IAP and ad monetization.
The ideal candidate will have excellent social and communication skills, as well as experience in the global games industry.
- Attract and secure new games partners to the Opus ecosystem
- Leverage and expand your network of relationships in the gaming industry to drive awareness and interest
- Structure creative partnership agreements which address developer/publisher challenges and establish long-term mutually beneficial relationships
- Collaborate with influencers and developers to launch and grow the Opus community
- Drive thought leadership on the evolving games space and advocate across the organization on behalf of new partners and revenue generating opportunities
- Experience in gaming and an avid MMORPG gamer highly preffered
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, solve complex problems, and navigate large, global organizations
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Passionate about games, technology and new media trends
- Self-motivated, assertive, analytical, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
Competitive salary based on experience and skills.
OpusAI Inc is one-of-a-kind US based entertainment content creator and distributor. Our proprietary technology turn literary text into high-fidelity living breathing worlds in the blink of an eye. We have an open and flexible culture that is always evolving. We place strong emphasis on productivity with minimal processes and accelerated personal and professional growth.
This is an on-site opportunity in Lahore, Pakistan.
This opportunity does not cater to third-party, recruiters, remote or freelancers.
Add [email protected] to your email whitelist/safelist to ensure delivery of important job notifications.