Gaming Community Growth Coordinator
We are #Opus and we strive to inspire the world to create and experience interactive content on a scale like never before. Our unique proprietary technology turns literary text into living breathing metaverses within the blink of an eye. As a company, we value creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
And we want you to join us!
You are passionate about growing the global metaverse and gaming community by partnering with the biggest names possible. You have experience managing and nurturing high profile relationships with individuals and brands alike. You have a love for the game, playing, watching, and engaging with content right alongside our passionate community, and are ready to jump in and help “grow the game.”
What you’ll do
- Research, identify, and cultivate new relationships with influencers within and outside of the gaming and metaverse space
- Increase social media engagement from content creators and influencers
- Be a frontline ambassador for Opus that represents the company and our community
- Design and experiment with new ideas to create powerful campaigns and partnerships to grow community
- Preferred Skills
- 3+ years in talent/influencer relations
- Take an entrepreneurial approach to your work, driving for results without micromanagement
- Must love gaming
- Strong collaboration and communication skills working in a fully distributed team
- Sense of ownership and responsibility
Competitive salary based on experience and skills.
OpusAI Inc is one-of-a-kind US based entertainment content creator and distributor. Our proprietary technology turn literary text into high-fidelity living breathing worlds in the blink of an eye. We have an open and flexible culture that is always evolving. We place strong emphasis on productivity with minimal processes and accelerated personal and professional growth.
This is an on-site opportunity in Lahore, Pakistan.
This opportunity does not cater to third-party, recruiters, remote or freelancers.
Add [email protected] to your email whitelist/safelist to ensure delivery of important job notifications.