We are #Opus and we strive to inspire the world to create and experience interactive content on a scale like never before. Our unique proprietary technology turns literary text into living breathing metaverses within the blink of an eye. As a company, we value creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
And we want you to join us!
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer for our Infrastructure and Productization team. This team is responsible for full cycle of product build, validation and delivery. The engineer works on design, development, automation, and maintenance of release processes based on DevOps principles, providing capabilities for continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD).
In this role you will work on development and deployment of CI/CD system, from packaging and validation to deployment. You will contribute into release process automation based on existing services as well as create new ones. A part of the job consists in ensuring release process continuity via setting up these services in local environment and eventually deploying them to our private cloud.
You will be also dealing with CI/CD pipelines and internal infrastructure support. You'll participate in implementation of new infrastructure (distributed, scalable, and robust) and develop features to make it observable and configurable on-demand.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Bachelors with 4+ years or Masters with 2+ years in Computer Science or electrical engineering or computer engineering or related technical discipline. Self taught with 6 years of production experience will be given equal consideration.
- 4+ years of experience with the following skills:
- Solid experience with Linux as a development and delivery platform. Extra points for kernel development and debugging experience.
- Understanding of SW architecture principles and approaches to design and development of reliable, scalable, and modular SW systems.
- Knowledge of DevOps concepts and successful examples of applying DevOps methods and practices; understanding of CI/CD principles.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with CI/CD tools setup, configuration, and maintenance.
- Experience in API design and development.
- Experience in cloud-based architecture design/implementation and cloud-specific methodoligies.
Competitive salary based on experience and skills.
OpusAI Inc is one-of-a-kind US based entertainment content creator and distributor. Our proprietary technology turn literary text into high-fidelity living breathing worlds in the blink of an eye. We have an open and flexible culture that is always evolving. We place strong emphasis on productivity with minimal processes and accelerated personal and professional growth.
This is an on-site opportunity in Lahore, Pakistan.
This opportunity does not cater to third-party, recruiters, remote or freelancers.
Add [email protected] to your email whitelist/safelist to ensure delivery of important job notifications.