We are #Opus and we strive to inspire the world to create and experience interactive content on a scale like never before. Our unique proprietary technology turns literary text into living breathing metaverses within the blink of an eye. As a company, we value creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
And we want you to join us!
This is a full-time, salaried role in our Creative Department. For this on-site role, you’ll need to have the ability to work from our office 5 days a week. This position is more about accomplishing specific outcomes with a high level of communication, than adhering to a clock. And though our team highly prioritizes margin a few times per year, on occasion, there may be a need to work additional hours on evenings and weekends during a launch or other events throughout the year.
- The Content Producer will create content via the following primary responsibilities:
- SEO blog articles.
- SEO guest articles
- Social media comment templates
- Marketing Emails
- Sales funnels content
- High-converting copy for landing pages, sales pages, and checkout pages
- Copy for proposals and presentationsSlides for online courses
- Podcast scripts
- Website Popups
- Affiliate emails
- Headlines and subject linesHelp desk email saved replies
- PR Releases
The mission of the Content Writer will be accomplished by delivering solid and compelling copy, on time, through the areas of esponsibility below:
- Strategize: Develop unique angles, content, and ideas to support selling our various products.
- Write: Write persuasive, straightforward, and personable marketing content, video scripts, sales pages, and social media copy optimized for search engines - with perfect grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Evaluate: Review and evaluate email campaigns for effectiveness, with the availability to make last-minute adjustments based on feedback and performance.
- Segment: Work alongside the high-level marketing strategy and develop targeted messaging to reach specific audience segments.
- Collaborate: Ensure the overall success of campaigns by working collaboratively with the Creative Director, Marketing Director, and Content Coordinator - sharing insight and strategic thought on reaching our goals.
- Camera-Readiness: The Content Writer will be communicating with our team on video often. So the Content Writer must be an excellent oral communicator and have a dedicated workspace that’s camera-ready. On occasion, the Content Writer may also be educating our community by creating content on video, so they must also have the ability to take a large amount of information and summarize it quickly both in writing and orally on a regular basis.
- Team Player: The Content Writer needs to be able to collaborate and communicate well with these team members in a fast-paced environment, maintaining a can-do spirit and not complaining, making excuses, or gossiping.
- Speed: We are a high-performance team that moves fast! So the Content Writer needs to be able to keep pace with a team of quick, A-Players, on all our communication channels.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, or similar field required.
- Experience and Values: 3-5 years of sales-focused web copywriting experience, preferably in a comparable industryMastery of SEO best practices.
- Mastery of email marketing best practices.
- Experience writing and developing high-converting SEO blog posts, marketing campaigns, ad campaigns, sales pages, email sequences, online courses, and video scripts.
- The ability to develop selling angles that support our high-level marketing strategy.
- Proficiency with tools like Google Docs, Google Drive, Slack, Discord and Zoom.
- Enthusiasm for details, organization, and deadlines.
- The ability to write, collaborate and adapt to strategy changes quickly.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, virtual environment is preferred.
- Connect deeply with Community Influencer’s core values.
Competitive salary based on experience and skills.
OpusAI Inc is one-of-a-kind US based entertainment content creator and distributor. Our proprietary technology turn literary text into high-fidelity living breathing worlds in the blink of an eye. We have an open and flexible culture that is always evolving. We place strong emphasis on productivity with minimal processes and accelerated personal and professional growth.
This is an on-site opportunity in Lahore, Pakistan.
This opportunity does not cater to third-party, recruiters, remote or freelancers.
Add [email protected] to your email whitelist/safelist to ensure delivery of important job notifications.