C++ Software Engineer - Procedural/Parametric Design
We are #Opus and we strive to inspire the world to create and experience interactive content on a scale like never before. Our unique proprietary technology turns literary text into living breathing metaverses within the blink of an eye. As a company, we value creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
You will be an early employee of our realtime content creation group which is part of our larger Game Engine organization. You will help shape the future on how movies and games are created by building the most comprehensive content creation system throughout the industry.
You will be Responsible for:
- Research, improve and optimize procedural/parametric design algorithms on our platform.
- Build algorithmic solutions to some of the most challenging problems in 3D procedural design.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Work with rest of the technical organization to adopt and integrate new solutions.
- Address feedback and issues
- 4+ years experience programming in C/C++.
- Good Understanding of memory management, zerocopy mechanisms and pointers.
- Advanced knowledge of modern C/C++.
- Proficient in git, gdb, gprof and other software development tools (e.g. RenderDoc).
- A strong desire to prove yourself and motivation to get results fast.
- Strong work ethics
- Good communication skills in English
- Ability to write clean, concise and self documented code
Ideal candidate may also have one of more of the following:
- Understanding of and experience in build systems.
- 4+ year of using Linux as primary development platform.
- Understanding of build systems.
- Done continuous integration, written unit tests and know test frameworks
- Used scripting language such as Python/Perl/TCL
- An entrepreneurial mindset and ability to rise up to new and unseen challenges
We offer competitive compensation depending on experience and an accelerated path to grow into a senior role.
Apply with resume (PDF format preferred)
- This is an on-site opportunity in Lahore, Pakistan.
- This opportunity does not cater to third-party, recruiters, remote or freelancers.
- Add [email protected] to your email whitelist/safelist to ensure delivery of important job notifications.