Business Development Specialist
We are #Opus and we strive to inspire the world to create and experience interactive content on a scale like never before. Our unique proprietary technology turns literary text into living breathing metaverses within the blink of an eye. As a company, we value creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
And we want you to join us!
We're hiring a Business Development Specialist to develop, foster and build customer relationships to accelerate our commercial growth in both recruitment and B2B sales. You will be responsible for executing our direct sales strategy as well as taking on the day to day work of closing recurring revenue deals. You are adept at selling solutions with a proven ability to win new business. The ideal candidate will draw upon creativity, problem-solving skills, and an entrepreneurial spirit with a strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Manage elements of strategy, sales, relationship development, project management and execution.
- Generate and drive new business through prospecting and networking across specific cohorts and industries.
- Understand our product and product roadmap at a very detailed level to ensure its value can be communicated to potential customers (training will be provided).
- Work with our marketing team to generate high quality inbound leads at scale.
- Help develop processes and tools to engage high scoring leads and foster customer relationships to ultimately close recurring revenue deals.
- Promote new offerings for warm leads
- Expand our customer base in line with our longer-term CAC and growth goals
- Help drive quarterly sales objectives and lead internal and external business development reviews to highlight outcomes and identify opportunities for improvement
- This is a full-time role that will require you to work during US time zones.
- 4+ Years of experience in a B2B enterprise environment.
- Experience developing customer relationships.
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills.
- Ability to work as part of a Team while meeting individual KPIs
Great to have:
Startup experience. You’ve helped build new businesses from the ground up.
Competitive salary based on experience and skills.
OpusAI Inc is one-of-a-kind US based entertainment content creator and distributor. Our proprietary technology turn literary text into high-fidelity living breathing worlds in the blink of an eye. We have an open and flexible culture that is always evolving. We place strong emphasis on productivity with minimal processes and accelerated personal and professional growth.
This is an on-site opportunity in Lahore, Pakistan.
This opportunity does not cater to third-party, recruiters, remote or freelancers.
Add [email protected] to your email whitelist/safelist to ensure delivery of important job notifications.