Business Development Associate
We are #Opus and we strive to inspire the world to create and experience interactive content on a scale like never before. Our unique proprietary technology turns literary text into living breathing metaverses within the blink of an eye. As a company, we value creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
And we want you to join us!
This is an mid level job for a semi-fresh graduate for a Business Development Executive position. 2+ year prior professional experience is highly desired and paid training is provided as part of the signup perks. The candidate for this position has an outgoing personality, is sharp and energetic with an eye for opportunity spotting. For the right match, this is one of the highest paid professions with an enormous opportunity for continued growth.
- 2+ years' sales experience with over achieving quota.
- Good understanding of sales terminologies and strategies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- NFT, blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and other emerging technologies knowledge is highly valued.
- Generate and drive new business through prospecting and networking across specific cohorts and industries.
- Meet and exceed sales targets.
- Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives.
- Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers.
- Expand our customer base in line with our longer-term CAC and growth goals.
- Perform duties during US time zones (CST).
- Paid Vacation & Paid Holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Continued PAID TRAINING
- Quarterly Performance Bonuses
Competitive salary based on experience and skills.
OpusAI Inc is one-of-a-kind US based entertainment content creator and distributor. Our proprietary technology turn literary text into high-fidelity living breathing worlds in the blink of an eye. We have an open and flexible culture that is always evolving. We place strong emphasis on productivity with minimal processes and accelerated personal and professional growth.
This is an on-site opportunity in Lahore, Pakistan.
This opportunity does not cater to third-party, recruiters, remote or freelancers.
Add [email protected] to your email whitelist/safelist to ensure delivery of important job notifications.