Associate Software Engineer
We are #Opus and we strive to inspire the world to create and experience interactive content on a scale like never before. Our unique proprietary technology turns literary text into living breathing metaverses within the blink of an eye. As a company, we value creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
We offer highly competitive compensation depending on experience and an accelerated path to grow into a senior role.
And we want you to join us!
We have multiple positions for on-site Associate Software Developers for Web, Native, Mobile and Backend in Lahore, Pakistan. This is an entry to junior level position.
- Background in software development (Degree, Diploma or Self taught with freelancing experience).
- Hands-on experience in databases (postgresql, mysql)
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Self driven and motivated
- Strong troubleshooting skills and ability to get stuff done
- Ability to manage own time and deliver
- Ability to use git, diff, bash scripting is highly desired.
- 1+ years of experience using Linux is highly desired.
- 1+ years of production experience preferred.
- As part of a cross functional team, you will be developing apps, web and mobile for our AI media streaming platform.
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills.
OpusAI Inc is one-of-a-kind US based entertainment content creator and distributor. Our proprietary technology turn literary text into high-fidelity living breathing worlds in the blink of an eye. We have an open and flexible culture that is always evolving. We place strong emphasis on productivity with minimal processes and accelerated personal and professional growth.
- This is an on-site opportunity in Lahore, Pakistan.
- This opportunity does not cater to third-party, recruiters, remote or freelancers.
- Add [email protected] to your email whitelist/safelist to ensure delivery of important job notifications.