We are #Opus and we strive to inspire the world to create and experience interactive content on a scale like never before. Our unique proprietary technology turns literary text into living breathing metaverses within the blink of an eye. As a company, we value creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
And we want you to join us!
Come build the future with us!! This is a full-time, salaried role in our Creative Department. For this on-site role, you’ll need to have the ability to work from our office 5 days a week.
We’re in the early stages of creating an industry defining metaverse experience for our members around the world. To achieve these goals, we need a dream team of talented artists to help us on our journey.
We’re looking for team members who care deeply about the experiences they create, are excited about the future and the people they make them with.
At least 6 years of relevant game art, CGI or design experience in one or more of the following:
- Game environmental design as part of a team
- Photoralistic custom 3D Character design
- Producing game concept Art
- Experience with Animation/Rigging in a production setting
- Experience with VFX in a production pipeline
- UI/UX Design for 3D projects
- Vivid imagination and a go getter attitude to drive the assigned task to completion
- Extensive experience with Autodesk Maya, 3ds Max or similar DCC tools
- Good experience with Unreal Engine, O3DE or similar high fidelity gaming engines
Great to have:
Startup experience. You’ve worked in a startup or have built a business before.
Competitive salary based on experience and skills.
OpusAI Inc is one-of-a-kind US based entertainment content creator and distributor. Our proprietary technology turn literary text into high-fidelity living breathing worlds in the blink of an eye. We have an open and flexible culture that is always evolving. We place strong emphasis on productivity with minimal processes and accelerated personal and professional growth.
This is an on-site opportunity in Lahore, Pakistan.
This opportunity does not cater to third-party, recruiters, remote or freelancers.
Add [email protected] to your email whitelist/safelist to ensure delivery of important job notifications.